I wish everyone on BYC would............

lol.png
Nice try Spook...

I agree! I wish everyone would do one! I have a terrible time with names, but am good at remembering things about people.

My page is pretty current...need to update my pics with my birds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I update my page whenever I feel like editing the bejeebies out of something and making it look nice and new.
lau.gif

I don't have much to tell you about my chickens, as there aren't many of them and I don't spend all that much time within close enough proximity to learn anything interesting about them, but I gave a fair stab at trying to introduce myself.
lol.png

Hop along and read, which I doubt anybody really will, as I'm not exactly BYC's definition of the Riveting family-loving animal-loving environment-loving nut.
caf.gif

I am really rather Boreeing.
lol.png
(I must say, Rivet is more boring than Boree though. Things always seem to happen and they throw RWY changes in left right and centre when the poor sods are coming from the north.
lau.gif

No page yet.

too lazy.

but here's some pics for ya.

Recent chicks hatched for New Years

10376_group_shot.jpg

My bargain (Nancy) Lavender Ameraucana and Black EE

10376_img_0659.jpg

My two "grow out pens" my sons and I built last weekend.... they actually put asphalt shingles on this afternoon

10376_img_0664.jpg

Sooo jealous of your grow-out pens. Those are nice looking! But I'd personally put a transparent roof on them, and have the building facing west or east. Lots of rain here and little sun.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom