IA here

Anyone in the Des Moines area interested in doing incubator eggs trade? Or is anyone selling incubator eggs? I have Indian runners and am debating on getting some eggs from other runner ducks outside my flock and maybe some other types of birds as well? I will be hatching indian runner ducklings this spring from my own flock.
jumpy.gif

Hello everyone I'm from outside prairie city (east of Des Moines) just found out state thread and wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm hoping to hatch my first batch of mix breed chickens in the next month (should be aetting them this weekend) and another batch for the Easter egg hatch along.

Hello everyone I'm from outside prairie city (east of Des Moines) just found out state thread and wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm hoping to hatch my first batch of mix breed chickens in the next month (should be aetting them this weekend) and another batch for the Easter egg hatch along.

Hi welcome to the thread hope you get a good hatch.

Welcome! Best wishes for your hatch!

The Feed Shed in South Sioux City gets their chicks from Hoovers and they seem happy with them. I'm planning on getting chicks from them later this spring.

Back
Top Bottom