IA here

Pics

apbgv

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
Iowa is checking in. I am in Charles City, small town in NE IA I have banties 1 cochin, 4 silkies,1 token standard "Bertha" and I am awaiting eggs to hatch hopefully by Friday yippeee. Not sure what I will be doing with all the chickies if they all hatch:D

Oh, I get it. You know how they always say, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity"? Up here, it's not the temperature, it's the WIND. It cuts right through a person, and I think it's impossible to get used to; I sure haven't.

BTW, I grew up in a house that's probably less than half a mile south of Bogie's on the country road that runs parallel to the highway. However, I've never eaten there because I moved away before it was opened.

If you ever feel like venturing across town, Brick Street -- which is over by Jim and Charlie's -- serves decent sandwiches and homemade chips (the only time I EVER eat chips).

Received my premium check today from the State Fair and to my surprise, I did have the Champion and Reserve in the light duck category!
It just is not a class they give an award for or someone made a mistake? Happy anyway!
So Kari, you and I should hold our heads high this year! Woo Hoo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom