IA here

Pics
Morning all. I haven't posted in a while but jump online from time to time to catch up. I live outside Lost Nation and have 18 layers. I was told that they would slow down over the winter but I put a light on a timer in that keeps them in 14 hours of daylight and I'm still getting 14-16 eggs a day so I hope it keeps up. Tough taking care of them the last few weeks but they weathered the two 10 below zero nights just fine...no heater, just an electric water heater. Hope you all are doing well.

Kent

Hi Kent;
Glad your stock is doing well in this cold.
Thought I'd try here. Anyone have any Modern Game banatm eggs for sale? I could trade for serama eggs too. Prefer birchen or lemon blue. Or, do you know of anyone that might have them?
Thanks,
Eric

Quote:
NOW YOU STOP THAT!!!!!
tongue.png

I already have 6 dozen eggs on order for spring...... maybe my wife wouldn't notice a few more
big_smile.png
.... Man do I want some Black Coppers.........

Quote:
NOW YOU STOP THAT!!!!!
tongue.png

I already have 6 dozen eggs on order for spring...... maybe my wife wouldn't notice a few more
big_smile.png
.... Man do I want some Black Coppers.........

LOL! I have BC's, Frizzles, showgirls and Silkies hatching as we speak!
smile.png

wow - wish the weather was a bit warmer or I'd be asking you how much for the frizzles and if you had frizzled naked necks...
smile.png

do you know anyone who might have a mille d'fleur rooster they need to re-home? our pride and joy rudy passed away earlier this fall - he got out of the coup and ate some raw soybeans out in the field, stupid bird - grrr....

thanks

Hi everyone. Well so far I have gotten two hatchery catalogs. I'm trying so hard not to order anything. I must resist. Has anyone put orders in yet?

Who on here has peafowl? I need some advice. Is it easier to raise them from babies so they stay around or buy adults? Now I have bought peafowl(3 peacocks and 4 peahens). I only have two peahens. I kept them locked up for a long time. At various times they escaped and went to the neighbors. We would go and catch them. However one would always be missing. I really want a peacock so my hens have a mate. The thing is I have only paid 15.00 for each of the peafowl I bought. So you can see how hard it would be to pay for hatchery peafowl.

Thanks,
momof3

Back
Top Bottom