IA here

Hello all! Manchester here. Just starting my research into town ordinances ect.. we live on a double lot on thr edge of town so it is a nice open country feeling area.

Thinking of starting my little flock in the spring. I grew up with chickens and miss that part of country living!

Hello all! Manchester here. Just starting my research into town ordinances ect.. we live on a double lot on thr edge of town so it is a nice open country feeling area.

Thinking of starting my little flock in the spring. I grew up with chickens and miss that part of country living!

Welcome to BYC!

Hello from just down the road (Central City)! Hope you find Manchester welcoming to chickens!

I am pretty sure I can have 6 and no roosters. Central City is a nice area :) maybe I will have to buy some chicks from ya ha
Sorry - no plans to hatch any chicks, just got ladies at our place.
smile.png
What breeds are you planning to get?

Anyone interested in a Welsummer cockerel? I'm hoping someone in Iowa will want him, I don't like the whole shipping thing :eek: He's almost a year and is an AWESOME roo, but he's been challenging our head BO roo and I don't want one of them to end up dead and I really don't want to cull him, he's such a good boy with the hens :( I wouldn't want money just a good home :)
Here's a pic, his wattles and comb are wonky from a little frostbite that's still healing, but he's beautiful! His name is Lars <3

And here's a better one from fall, better lighting

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom