IA here

I thought I would never find the Iowans! :D I live in the Iowa City/Solon area. Anyone have any female Ayam Cemani for sale close by? We don't mind driving far, just not across the state.

Best of luck finding some!

How did you fare in the storm last week?

I live in the Lake Macbride area.

Best of luck finding some!

How did you fare in the storm last week?

I live in the Lake Macbride area.
We were actually in Decorah kayaking on the river when the storm hit. We got SO lucky all it did was rain there. When we came back home there was nothing worse than branches and leaves covering the lawn, so we had it good compared to some people. How about you?

We were actually in Decorah kayaking on the river when the storm hit. We got SO lucky all it did was rain there. When we came back home there was nothing worse than branches and leaves covering the lawn, so we had it good compared to some people. How about you?

Power was out for a week, tree's all over the property, antenna flew off the house, actually the town north of us (cedar rapids) is still out of power. I went up there a few days after the storm, absolutely devastating.

Glad to hear it didn't hit you guys too bad.

Good morning, all!

ISO pullets that would be good with a kiddo chicken farmers. We have 5 chicks that are a week old, but they are likely all roos. :( Thanks so much!!

I apologize if I'm posting this wrong. Can't quite figure out how to post a forum specific to my IA peeps :)

I have some Coturnix quail to rehome in SE Iowa. I’m asking if you take the females that you take one male. The quail hatched on 11/23/20 from variety pack eggs purchased from Myshire. Willing to deliver. Asking a very reasonable rehoming fee. I also have single males (including a tuxedo) that I’m hoping can go as new breeding blood for established coveys or as pets.
Posting this here because I am hoping they can stay local so we can keep in touch!

Hi Iowans. I live in Huxley. Got my first chickens in July, 2020. I only have 10 chickens.... today I have 10, tomorrow I will have 10, and next spring I will still have 10. :p
So you say... it is now February 2021. Whatcha got? And if one dies do you replace it with one? I’m a little south of you in Altoona 😃

Back
Top Bottom