IA here

Quote:
can you tell me more about the waverly swap cause i live in council bluffs so i need more info on what it has to offer how big it is how cheap it is,ect. or my husband wont let me go

Waverly is twice per year, and one of the larger animal swaps out there. Prices are always cheaper in the Fall than Spring. Know the breeds you're looking for before you buy. Fall date is 9/25/11. You can go set up the night before. You can get in through the night. Bring a flash light and come early if there is something specific you are wanting. The good stuff sells fast, sometimes the day before the swap. If you are selling, you can go the day before and camp. Some things are cheap, some expensive. It just depends on the seller and whether or not the seller is willing to bring home what they have for sale.

Good Morning Iowans!
I live outside of Iowa City, just moved here about 2 months ago from TX.

Hope to hear from ya'll
Sherry

Quote:
frow.gif
so what do you have? are you hatching?
pop.gif

Not sure if I have the number right, I think we have 2 Ia blues hatched, 2 ia blue mixes and a buttercup hatched. 1 Iowa blue died shortly after it pipped
hmm.png

any body here in iowa own any red golden pheasants? caus ei want to buy a pair for $25 but i want to know if they make good petts? meat? eggs?

Back
Top Bottom