IA (incubators anonymous) September Hatches?

Pics
Final candle and lock down! I had a smelly egg. That means 7 of 12 have made it the distance, so far! I saw movement in all seven, yay! Two Light Brahmas and 5 Blue Stars.
Two of each type look like the day 18 candling pics in the learning center article. Their weight loss was consistent with day 18 weight.
The other three are very full and look like their development is further along. Their weight loss was greater.
I will have to pay close attention to this batch, as those three may pip sooner than I originally expected and result in a somewhat staggered hatch.

Are the Blue Stars sex-linked where you'll be able to sex them at hatch?
Final candle and lock down! I had a smelly egg. That means 7 of 12 have made it the distance, so far! I saw movement in all seven, yay! Two Light Brahmas and 5 Blue Stars.
Two of each type look like the day 18 candling pics in the learning center article. Their weight loss was consistent with day 18 weight.
The other three are very full and look like their development is further along. Their weight loss was greater.
I will have to pay close attention to this batch, as those three may pip sooner than I originally expected and result in a somewhat staggered hatch.

Just got a response from OHF regarding my CCL & BI hatching egg order. I offered to accept a few substitutions to hurry things along. They can ship next week. That gives me plenty of time to hatch the current batch, clean/sanitize the incubator, and be back up to temp in time for the new set. But, it puts my batch out of the Halloween Hatchalong. :(

Aww, I'm sorry! You could decorate some eggs! I hope the substitutions still lay colored eggs! :fl
Just got a response from OHF regarding my CCL & BI hatching egg order. I offered to accept a few substitutions to hurry things along. They can ship next week. That gives me plenty of time to hatch the current batch, clean/sanitize the incubator, and be back up to temp in time for the new set. But, it puts my batch out of the Halloween Hatchalong. :(

Back
Top Bottom