IBW begins- day 21.5..pips!!!

Beauties!!! Congrats!!!
love.gif

YAY!!! Halo that's awesome. Love the pics. I get my blue rocks first week of march. seeing your babies makes me want them NOW!!!! LOL Too cute. I hope you are planning on posting more pics. You know I want to see all the chicks. LOL
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Well, if you insist....
lol.png

303891764.jpg

One more splash is still in the incubator, he's only about 2 hours old. I keep looking for a pip in the americaunas/blue orps (I know I need to be patient with the orps, Im trying....)but nothing yet. Im on day 20.75. When I hit that 21 day point Im going to lose what mind I have left, Im sure.

Well, Im not believing this. I was so sure I killed the blue orp and Americauna eggs...not a pip or sound from them. The Blue rocks started hatching 2 days ago, they are already fluffed out, in the brooder and a day old. Well, I came home from work today, peeked in the hatcher, expecting nothing at 21.5 days, and I see 2 pips on the Americaunas!! I don't believe it. How can that be??? Oh I so hope I get some more peeps from this hatch.

And Ive got 2 more chicks! Americaunas (or EE's, what exactly are they anyway). All I know is they are CUTE. Im going to wait another day or two to make sure some of them arent just late to the party.

Back
Top Bottom