IBW begins- day 21.5..pips!!!

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Today is day 18 for my blue orp, blue rock, and Americauna eggs. They will go in the hatcher when I get home this evening. Im egg-cited!!!

Last edited:
Get on your egg glasses, you know, the ones that allow you to see the tiniest vibration.
wink.png

Okay, this evening is the end of day 18, beginning of day 19. All the eggs are in the hatcher. I put a cardboard divider down the middle, put the blue rocks on one side, and Julie's blue orps and Jody's americaunas on the other side. I really hope I get some americauna girls. Those eggs are absolutely scrumptious, huge and blue. I love em. Last hatch I had (I sound like Ive been doing this for years, dont I), which happened to be the first hatch I ever had, I had the first pip on day 19, so Im really watching things. In fact, I might have to go look at them again...

Ohhh, good luck with your hatch. Boy, that time went fast. I hope they hatch for you too!
jumpy.gif

Jody

Didnt it go fast? Those first 18 days just flew, probably because I was so busy with work that I didnt have time to...to.....well, I dont know what I would have done, but anyway, the time will just CRAWL for the next few days.....tick....tick.....tick......

Back
Top Bottom