Icelandic/Hedemora x chicks - time to start guessing :P

And just for fun and because it’s adorable, here’s the latest hatchling, about 18 hours old in the pic. :) I’ll wait til 4 weeks to post more of this one. Lol.
3053F3D2-63AF-41E0-A92E-FB3EEAE6CA8B.jpeg

Hey guys, just wanted to update. All but the 2 originally suspected pullets are cockerels. 😬 I did need some boys for the freezer but I wasn’t looking for that many right away!
the last little one went to its new home already but updated pics from the person who has it, seems to be yet another cockerel. 🤦‍♀️

Hey guys, just wanted to update. All but the 2 originally suspected pullets are cockerels. 😬 I did need some boys for the freezer but I wasn’t looking for that many right away!
the last little one went to its new home already but updated pics from the person who has it, seems to be yet another cockerel. 🤦‍♀️
What a bummer! Very cool looking birds, I’m glad you got two out of the batch, at least!

Do you have any pictures of them grown up?

Back
Top Bottom