Icubatorless Incubating for guys !

Quote:
sleeping is actually the easiest part, all I have to so is sleep on my stomach or on the side that the egg is not on.

crazychicken...you could make the news!

"FIRST MAN EVER TO GIVE BIRTH TO A LIVE CHICK" TONIGHT AT 11

I give you credit, I couldn't do it. I'd be too nervous I'd break it...OR I'd be walking through the grocery store and it would fall out and break on the floor. They'd put me on the 5th floor!

Quote:
You know, that's what I was thinking was going to happen when I saw the thread title!

lau.gif

I dont do cardio as I dont want to loose mass but think the may jar the egg to death. I'm not sure what I would do with it at the gym. Maybe this is a womans thing and men were not meant to carry babies not even chicken eggs

If only I had an obese bed bound relative. I could wedge some in between fat rolls and they would never notice but if they did they would probaly eat them I guess.

It is almost warm weather here and my shorts are loose so maybe I will give it more thought. Not sure if it fell out in the grocery store if I would just pretend I laid an egg or scream my baby if it broke, either way I would have to leave. Not sure what my wife will think about this. Her and most my friends dont get the chicken hobby. Most the guys at the gym would probaly be suprised to know I have chickens. I would have to switch gyms if an egg fell out of my shorts there.

Back
Top Bottom