ID help - better PICs this time

(I think that's the ONLY thing that kept him from flying into the bathtub! I could NOT get him to settle down...

He STILL won't settle. He's the only bird I have that FREAKS when you go near him. None of my other Minorcas do that...

well, my Minorca...hen "Minnie"....crowed the other day.
hmm.png
hmm.png

I was standing near the Leghorn rooster and heard crowing from a completely different direction. I had been wondering why sometimes the morning crowing in the hen house had different pitches to it; thought the Leghorn was musically talented with quite a range!!
lol.png

Guess I'll have to name one of them "Bobby", after Bobby McFerrin.

dont know about their crowing but I know when my Miss Priss does the egg song after laying it is the funniest sound in the world!! she ends with this shreek I always know when my best girl lays an egg! (I would be worried to hear a Minorca crow.....is it a shreek?)

no- it's a regular crowing. Why would you be worried about a Minorca crowing? Tell me more...

Quote:
the only reason I would be worried is if it is a shreek like my girl makes when she lays an egg.
Really I wouldnt care.....I love Minorcas and want a Minorca rooster

Well....we'll see how my two boys behave. If we get into a bit of trouble, I might send him your way!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom