Idaho?

Hi Michelle! I am loving the Golden Cuckoo from you. I keep meaning to tell you...she is HUGE, and lays giant eggs, and they are almost as dark as my FBCM. Love her, love her, love her :) Her eggs are more smooth and glossy, man they are pretty. She is laying pretty good right now too, I got 5 last week. Super good chicken :D

Hi Michelle! I am loving the Golden Cuckoo from you. I keep meaning to tell you...she is HUGE, and lays giant eggs, and they are almost as dark as my FBCM. Love her, love her, love her
smile.png
Her eggs are more smooth and glossy, man they are pretty. She is laying pretty good right now too, I got 5 last week. Super good chicken
big_smile.png
That's great, Lisa! So far I've gotten really good feedback from the folks who tried them out this year. The ones I've held back for breeders are egg laying machines!

Has anyone ever had a hen go in to the same nesting box to lay her egg right after the other hen leaves and then ends up breaking the egg the other hen had layed? I'm assuming she squished it lol...i'm a little bummed.

What a busy summer! So happy the temps are dropping, now if we could just get the smoke to dwindle as well.....Not sure how bad it is in TF area, Boise area is yuk...
The IBBA Idaho Bird Breeders Assoc is having their fall auction. It's always fun to go see what people are raising.
Fall Auction - September 7, 2013
Auctions begin at Noon
Located: Canyon County Fair Grounds, 111 22nd Street, Caldwell, Idaho
  • Open to the public to buy and sell poultry, waterfowl, game birds, and related items​

Has anyone ever had a hen go in to the same nesting box to lay her egg right after the other hen leaves and then ends up breaking the egg the other hen had layed? I'm assuming she squished it lol...i'm a little bummed.
No, I haven't had that happen...but that would be annoying. LOL

What a busy summer! So happy the temps are dropping, now if we could just get the smoke to dwindle as well.....Not sure how bad it is in TF area, Boise area is yuk...
The IBBA Idaho Bird Breeders Assoc is having their fall auction. It's always fun to go see what people are raising.
Fall Auction - September 7, 2013
Auctions begin at Noon
Located: Canyon County Fair Grounds, 111 22nd Street, Caldwell, Idaho
  • Open to the public to buy and sell poultry, waterfowl, game birds, and related items​

Nice!! I'd go if it wasn't so far.

Twin Falls!
Welcome!

I was looking at my little Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin rooster this morning. They are so pretty! They are getting little turquoise blue/black tail feathers now. The three colored feathers are beautiful. I just love them! They are in temp time out for trying to kill the meat chickens.

Back
Top Bottom