Idaho?

Bantam cochins are just so adorable! They aren't my biggest seller so I'm tempted sometimes to sell my bantam breeders to make room for other projects but I can never do it. I love them too much.

25.00 for the trio. I don't know their exact age but since the pullets have started to lay I'd say over 20 weeks. Oh, and if you want broodies my bantam cochins come from a very broody line. I have two blue split to mottled ladies sitting on eggs right now.

Unfortunately, I can't have the roosters here... If you end up with a pullet that you want to get rid of let us know... :)

Unfortunately, I can't have the roosters here... If you end up with a pullet that you want to get rid of let us know... :)

If I could find somebody to take all these extra bantam roos off my hands I'd be happy to let the pullets go. Just my luck with the pullet/cockeral ratio this year.
roll.png

What a busy summer! So happy the temps are dropping, now if we could just get the smoke to dwindle as well.....Not sure how bad it is in TF area, Boise area is yuk...
The IBBA Idaho Bird Breeders Assoc is having their fall auction. It's always fun to go see what people are raising.
Fall Auction - September 7, 2013
Auctions begin at Noon
Located: Canyon County Fair Grounds, 111 22nd Street, Caldwell, Idaho
  • Open to the public to buy and sell poultry, waterfowl, game birds, and related items​

Entry fees? for people or birds? lol :D

I still kinda want to go to see if I can find my SQ silkie pullet I want... But I don't know enough about them to pick out SQ other than them being nice and puffy lol.

Last edited:
I still kinda want to go to see if I can find my SQ silkie pullet I want... But I don't know enough about them to pick out SQ other than them being nice and puffy lol.

Toe spacing is important, nice and even, vaulted skulls are desirable, even dark skin, evenly colored plumage. I am not sure about "body type" though. Maybe somebody else knows on here :)

Toe spacing is important, nice and even, vaulted skulls are desirable, even dark skin, evenly colored plumage. I am not sure about "body type" though. Maybe somebody else knows on here :)

Thanks. I wish Cat Dance was closer so I wouldn't have to ship. Would save some money that way, and make things easier. Lol

Our old footless rooster has taken it upon himself to be a duckling babysitter. He calls them and they come running. They can squeeze under the bottom rail of the pen he's in. Mama duck is very confused by this behavior. LOL

Back
Top Bottom