Idaho?

Hey all,

Long time. Things are going great with our girls and our orp just hatched a little one. She is such a good momma. Just wanted to share some photos.

Looking for an Ameraucana pullet to add. If anybody has one, please PM me.

Looking for an Ameraucana pullet to add. If anybody has one, please PM me.
I have one, but I think I will have a hard time finding her a new home. I got her in September as a chick and waited all winter for my lovely green eggs. Well one of the two ameraucana's I got lays a bumpy ugly brown egg. She has a lovely muff and is healthy, but her eggs are not lovely. They are fine on the inside though. I am in Eagle so if anyone wants her please let me know.

I don't have babies but I have silky eggs tomarrow is the day I find if there fertile. . Just letting the people that are looking for them to know

Here is a pic of the parents...

Last edited:
I don't have babies but I have silky eggs tomarrow is the day I find if there fertile. . Just letting the people that are looking for them to know

Here is a pic of the parents...

i might be interested in some chicks or hatching eggs if you can ship them.

I have one, but I think I will have a hard time finding her a new home. I got her in September as a chick and waited all winter for my lovely green eggs. Well one of the two ameraucana's I got lays a bumpy ugly brown egg. She has a lovely muff and is healthy, but her eggs are not lovely. They are fine on the inside though. I am in Eagle so if anyone wants her please let me know.
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for some pretty eggs so can't take her here. Hope she finds a home though!

Back
Top Bottom