Idaho?

Hello from meridian.
welcome-byc.gif

welcome to the thread, from Caldwell :)

I'll be bringing the following to the Rocky Mountain Chickenstock this Saturday -

Splash orpington started pullets, straight comb & pea comb olive egger pullets (assorted colors), golden cuckoo marans pullets, straight run black copper marans chicks, jubilee orpington chicks, straight run olive egger pullets, blue/splash orpington chicks, muscovy ducklings, & bunnies.

I'll be bringing the following to the Rocky Mountain Chickenstock this Saturday -

Splash orpington started pullets, straight comb & pea comb olive egger pullets (assorted colors), golden cuckoo marans pullets, straight run black copper marans chicks, jubilee orpington chicks, straight run olive egger pullets, blue/splash orpington chicks, muscovy ducklings, & bunnies.

do you have any marans pullets and jubilee orpingtons about the same age? might be interested in chicks, the pullets are preferred.
Of course, I'll have to convince my DH
hide.gif

do you have any marans pullets and jubilee orpingtons about the same age? might be interested in chicks, the pullets are preferred.
Of course, I'll have to convince my DH
hide.gif
The marans pullets and jubilee pullets are spoken for. I'll have more later in the season, though.
smile.png

Hello from Parma idaho.

If anyone is selling Blue Cochin eggs , brahma (prefer black an white) eggs , silkie eggs! I would be interested this is my first incubating that I just got the other day
If it's local pick up between fruitland and Boise. If farther will have to ship.
If you could pm me with picture of the parents and prices that would be much appreciated as I am wanting good quality birds and good layers
I cannot afford much and hatching rates aren't guaranteed it's a bummer on the prices and this will be my first purchase of eggs and trying to hatch
Thanks!:)

Hello from Parma idaho.

If anyone is selling Blue Cochin eggs , brahma (prefer black an white) eggs , silkie eggs! I would be interested this is my first incubating that I just got the other day
If it's local pick up between fruitland and Boise. If farther will have to ship.
If you could pm me with picture of the parents and prices that would be much appreciated as I am wanting good quality birds and good layers
I cannot afford much and hatching rates aren't guaranteed it's a bummer on the prices and this will be my first purchase of eggs and trying to hatch
Thanks!
smile.png
frow.gif

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom