Idaho?

Cmknight

If you were to meet me during my lunch break I would be willing to help you out. I've only butchered chickens, but I've heard quail are easy. I can meet you 12pm on a weekday at Beech's corner near Idaho Falls. Maybe if you bring lunch for my buddy and I we can knock it out for you?
I live and work in Rexburg. I don't know if I would be able to leave work and get back in time to meet you. I could come down on a Saturday and I would still be willing to get you lunch.

I live and work in Rexburg.  I don't know if I would be able to leave work and get back in time to meet you.  I could come down on a Saturday and I would still be willing to get you lunch.
I sent you a pm. Sorry I might not be available for a while.

Is anybody else able to butcher some quail for our friend cmknight?

Hi, I live in Tensed, ID (north of Moscow & south of Plummer). I have 17 chickens & 16 ducks. I am interested in increasing my chicken flock with cold hardy chickens. I like the Wyandottes (Columbian, Rock, Rock Bantam & Golden Lace), the Brahma's (Light & Buff), the Faverolles (Salmon), Does anyone on this site have any for sale? I am interested.
I am interested in selling my duck eggs, is there a duck site for Eastern Idaho? I found the one site "Eastern Idaho/Western Washington" and left a simular message there. Thank you for your input to my post. Happy New Year, and a healthy and prosporous 2016 to all.

OOPS, I MENT NORTH WESTERN IDAHO, sorry for the error.

I just saw today on the Western Idaho Chickens facebook page that someone is selling two Silkie hens.....not sure if someone has already snatched them up yet but thought I would mention it.

Thanks so much! I got them and 3 others from that lady. Adorable seramas and polish. I didn't know we even had that page for Idaho! Any other chicken pages for Idaho I am missing out on? :)

Thanks so much! I got them and 3 others from that lady. Adorable seramas and polish. I didn't know we even had that page for Idaho! Any other chicken pages for Idaho I am missing out on? :)

I'm glad it worked out! Yes there is one other one that is poultry related that I know of, it is Idaho Chicken Hobby Hobnobbing. Another livestock related one is Idaho Heartland Homesteading, Farm and Ranch and also Livestock of Idaho and I have seen poultry postings on both.

I'm here in idaho falls, and I was hoping someone would help me with something!?

This week I had some new neighbors move into the rental house next door and just two days after their husky/quarter wolf broke off a fence board and got into my yard and literally ate every chicken I own. Worst day! I'm trying to stay positive and they did pay me 50 dollars.

I'll be on the hunt for some new chicks eventually.

So in the meantime I've convinced my hubby to get me a bunny, but that's the problem I want a holland lop and don't know where to find one locally!

Anyone around here know of a holland lop breeder that is about >30ish dollars?

I'm here in idaho falls, and I was hoping someone would help me with something!?

This week I had some new neighbors move into the rental house next door and just two days after their husky/quarter wolf broke off a fence board and got into my yard and literally ate every chicken I own. Worst day! I'm trying to stay positive and they did pay me 50 dollars.

I'll be on the hunt for some new chicks eventually.

So in the meantime I've convinced my hubby to get me a bunny, but that's the problem I want a holland lop and don't know where to find one locally!

Anyone around here know of a holland lop breeder that is about >30ish dollars?
I have rabbits in the Idaho Falls area and I have Hollands. There are several breeders locally that raise them. Not sure if anyone has any available right now, I can put some feelers out and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom