Idaho?

I have rabbits in the Idaho Falls area and I have Hollands. There are several breeders locally that raise them. Not sure if anyone has any available right now, I can put some feelers out and let you know.
Do you raise peafowl? I'm just wondering because you have a peacock feather and was wondering if there are other BYC members from Idaho that have peafowl. Peafowl are not common in Idaho and I always like seeing more people in Idaho with peafowl.

Last edited:
I have a couple bucks that I was told were Holland Lops. I live in Ammon. PM me for an address. You can have one if you like. I was tempted to try and breed Rex furred lop bunnies, but I have decided to just concentrate on Rex my current Flemish/Rex/Silver Fox cross breed project.

Hello from Mackay! I need help fellow Idahoans. I am looking to replace my decimated flock. I am interested in cochins, australorps, dominiques and legbars. Looking to buy/and or pick up from Idaho Falls or Pocatello. I have one lonely, neurotic legbar left that needs a buddy or buddies ASAP. Thank you all so much!.

Hello from Mackay! I need help fellow Idahoans. I am looking to replace my decimated flock. I am interested in cochins, australorps, dominiques and legbars. Looking to buy/and or pick up from Idaho Falls or Pocatello. I have one lonely, neurotic legbar left that needs a buddy or buddies ASAP. Thank you all so much!.

I raise Australorps but I don't have any for sale. I will start incubating in February and I'm in Nampa I'm quite a ways away.

Hello, I have Banty Roos I'm selling would really like to see them go to a good home and have there own girls. I don't have enough girls or the space.
Breeds
Buff Banty Cochin
Red Banty Cochin
And two others I'm not sure of the breed. I would be up for trades for hens that lay.

Does anybody in Eastern Idaho have adult ducks they would like to sell or trade for?

I am mostly interested in Muscovy, Welsh Harlequins, or broody Pekins. Basically I would like a calm duck breed that I can expect to lay eggs and hatch them this spring/summer,

Last edited:
Do you raise peafowl? I'm just wondering because you have a peacock feather and was wondering if there are other BYC members from Idaho that have peafowl. Peafowl are not common in Idaho and I always like seeing more people in Idaho with peafowl.

I have had some peafowl and love them! They do not want to stay at my house! My neighbors with the big Scotch lines now have them. There are quite a few folks around that have them.

Back
Top Bottom