Idaho?

I have 3 rather handsome Black Copper Marans cockerels, almost fully grown, that are destined for Freezer camp. Any interest? Twin Falls area. (Also a golden laced wyandotte cockerel and a Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben cockerel). Free to anyone who wants them for breeding.

Also, I have a few hens or pullets I wouldn't mind selling- a couple of buff orpington hens, a cochin pullet (splash, maybe?) , and a couple of easter eggers (may even be olive eggers, not sure, not laying yet). Probably $10 each for the hens.
If you've got an Olive egger I might be interested

There is a place near nampa called Dunlap Hatchery. They might have some. I can call and find out if you want.
On their website they don't have any. I bought my last batch from them. The only place around here that I can find that has everything I'm interested in is tractor supply, and unfortunately they don't know when they're gonna have what. Mostly its just been ISA browns and golden comets when I've called, and I call every time when they have shipments. Sooo...for all I know they'll get them in 3020. :barnie :he:rant

But thanks...

P. S. If you know of any other place nearby they sell chicks, I would be soooooo grateful:fl:bow

Hello Idaho BYC friends! Nampa resident here and I've been searching to possibly get my hands on a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and a Jubilee Orpington pullet! If you have any information on ABSOLUTE positive gendering with chicks of these breeds in the Treasure Valley area, I would love to hear back!
I have a blue laced red Wyandotte bantam chick that I suspect might be a male. If it grows up to be a male, I would need a place for him(I don't think roosters are allowed in my area, not completely sure). If you text me in a few months, I'll let you know😉

Hey everyone! Anyone in the Nampa area want a duck and drake pair? They're a bonded pair of buffs and are a year old. She lays well and is a good broody. He's an excellent protector... Held off the neighbor's dog when it dug into our yard and saved the duck from a hawk attack.

I'm looking to rehome them because I have too many ducks right now.

20200419_185408.jpg

Back
Top Bottom