Idaho?

Quote:
I dont plan on getting rid of the silkies I hatch out, but I will be checking fertility in my own eggs if you are interested in EE and OE. Might have some extra SBEL as well, just have to see how the hatch goes.

Quote:
I dont plan on getting rid of the silkies I hatch out, but I will be checking fertility in my own eggs if you are interested in EE and OE. Might have some extra SBEL as well, just have to see how the hatch goes.
No idea what an SBEL is lol. I got a BSL hen, a Silky rooster, and a Millie Fluer D'Uccle Rooster off of Misty's list so will hopefully be hatching some fun color babies from my EE girls and the MF if they ever start laying. The MF and Silky were getting into endless crowing competitions so I gave him away. Might have to wait until next year to replace him. Maybe my daughter will forget. :p My nephew has decided that the MF HAS to be named Lightening McQueen. Here he is, the sun kind of washes him out in this picture but he has a ton of spots all over him and he takes good care of his ladies, so I'm excited. He's not very noisey without his competition.

They are called super blue egg layers. They are a cross between white leghorns and a crested cream legbar roo. Supposed to lay almost as well as pure leghorns

Lol, thanks but I got rid of the silky rooster because he was a rooster. At least with chicks there's a chance I'd end up with a hen.
I will have eggs available in the spring if you are interested. I will have splash, blues, and porcelain, and some sizzles. No guaranty on color. If you would like some let me know. I will also be hatching some chicks if that's what you are looking for but of coarse they run a little more and i wont sale them until they are two weeks old to make sure they are survivors.

Back
Top Bottom