Idaho?

Pics
I'm in No Idaho and need to find a good home for a GLW roo. He is about a year old and is starting to become aggressive to my other roos. Attached is a picture of his brother to show what he looks like when he hasn't been a butt head! I will not be making it to Chickenstock and need to get rid of him ASAP. If you are interested please contact me. If no one is willing to take him I will have to put him down.
hit.gif

Wow!! That is a pretty rooster. I wish I could take him! I have 1 GLW hen from my original group of 5. So I can't justify him... darn it! Actually she always looked a little different... is a M McM hatchery bird and I was never 100% that she was true.... trying to find a picture...

The hens pretty much look the same. That is the backside of one in the picture! They don't have the pretty green tail feathers but the body is about the same coloring.

I'm from Gooding. I currently have SLW, Barred Rocks, BCM, Welsummers, EE's, Leghorns, Golden Commets, BO's, Seabrights and a couple of mutts. I also raise sheep, yaks, and turkeys.

Last edited:
Welcome Brown Sheep!! You should come over to Idaho Falls for the Chickenstock on May 5th and bring some chicks to sell! I know we have people coming that are looking for Welsummers, BCM and Seabrights..

I'm from Gooding. I currently have SLW, Barred Rocks, BCM, Welsummers, EE's, Leghorns, Golden Commets, BO's, Seabrights and a couple of mutts. I also raise sheep, yaks, and turkeys.

HI everyone I'm from Kimberly,ID and currently own 10 adult chickens 3 buff orpingtons, 1 ameruacuna, 2 white leghorns, and 4 mixed breeds, also three eggs left out of the 24 that I hatched in my incubator this past week.

What breed(s) of chicks did you hatch? Pictures please!
caf.gif

HI everyone I'm from Kimberly,ID and currently own 10 adult chickens 3 buff orpingtons, 1 ameruacuna, 2 white leghorns, and 4 mixed breeds, also three eggs left out of the 24 that I hatched in my incubator this past week.

Last edited:
Hey Rusty this is Rick (also in Emmett). I breed various types of Marans. While I wouldn't claim that all my birds are show quality (Marans are tough) they are a decent starting point.

Anyways Welcome to BYC, and welcome to Emmett!

Back
Top Bottom