Ideal .99 Bantam Assortment Special Review **NEW PICS**

Quote:

How many bantams is a "bunch"? Please post pictures on here when you get them! I found BYC when I Googled "Ideal Bantam Special"! I wanted to see what other people had gotten!

I also have an order in for the January 5th Pullet Surprise Special! It will be neat to compare what we got!

Now the anticipation! I think that is the best part! I love it when the phone rings at 6 am and before the clerk even says anything, you can hear cheeping in the background!
big_smile.png

I ordered 50 of the Bantams and 25 of the Standards I will gladly post pics when I get them.

Quote:

How many bantams is a "bunch"? Please post pictures on here when you get them! I found BYC when I Googled "Ideal Bantam Special"! I wanted to see what other people had gotten!

I also have an order in for the January 5th Pullet Surprise Special! It will be neat to compare what we got!

Now the anticipation! I think that is the best part! I love it when the phone rings at 6 am and before the clerk even says anything, you can hear cheeping in the background!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Jealous! I really want to add 25 bantams to my January 5th order for 25 pullets! I think my Dear Parents might veto it, I have made hints that I would like to add more bantams to this order ans mentioned that last time, I had no problem selling the extras!

Quote:
Sadly my 50 bantams are down to about 10 right now, they were all very weak and I lost the majority of them. However Ideal is going to replace the order so I am going to order something else. I can take some photos of the ones that made it tomorrow however.

That's total shipping.

jaketheeggman- If they do this sale again we could do a combined order and then just split the cost. I am looking for some more silkies, frizzles, and dark cornish anyway.

Back
Top Bottom