Ideal babies shipped today!!!

I finally got my email, and I got a call as well. It seems that part of my order was unfillable, so they sent it short. But they didn't mention a refund or anything, so idk what's going on with that.
hmm.png
I ordered 15 red quill OEGB and they only had 11.

I was expecting my eggs to be shipped this week but it sounds like it won't be until next week. I am so pumped!! I wish they were here and hatched already!

I got an email saying they shipped...

I called the PO this morning - not there. Another batch of mail in at 12:30....
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

To the person trying to get chicks, try Ideal and try CALLING them sometimes they have small orders available that are not on the website or can get orders together IF you ask in person. They ROCK.

I'm just going to sit here, nurse my new hatchlings and bite my nails and wait... who needs nails...

hide.gif
caf.gif
hide.gif
th.gif

Mine shipped yesterday and normally get here at 7 in the morning (this is my 4th order with them). But no call, there is another mail delivery at the post office at 2 so
fl.gif
they will be here. I hate my babies out there for so long
sad.png
ETA: I didn't get an email this time, but called to confirm when they opened today.

Last edited:
They're here, they're here. Yay. With LOTS of huge red packing peanuts LOL. Okay, they're adorable. Post pics after they upload.

Glad yours came
sad.png
Mine still aren't here
sad.png
They said I should get them tomorrow morning. I know they said they are fine, but I worry about those babies on such a long trip
sad.png
Maybe I am just being overly paranoid, but I can't help it, its 11 turken babies
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom