Ideal Hatchery Chicks/Chickens

5Chickens

Songster
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
I am thinking about ordering some chicks from Ideal Hatchery. Does anyone have any pictures of Ideal Hatchery chickens?

Thanks!!
big_smile.png

Most of my chickens are Ideal...they're still young though.

Here they are as babies:

19371_picture_010jpg.jpg

19371_picture_019jpg.jpg

I can't remember their exact age in this pic...maybe 7 weeks? They are 10 weeks now but I haven't downloaded any pics lately.

19371_picture_850jpg.jpg

How many pictures do you want?

Black Australops
12944_alice.jpg

Barred Rock
12944_ester.jpg

Black Silkie
12944_sage.jpg

And a whole box of babies all survived the journey and are working on 4 weeks now
12944_002.jpg

Oh, the Silkies and Sizzle are NOT from Ideal. The Buff Orpingtons, Easter Eggers (sold as Ameraucanas), Ideal 236 Leghorns, Danish Brown Leghorns, Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks are all from Ideal.

Those are some cute chickens! You can post as many pictures as you want!
tongue.png

I am making a "wishlist" of chicks I would like to order from Ideal
celebrate.gif

My first 4 orders of chicks have been from Ideal, and I've been very happy with them. Out of 50 chicks received I've only had one that died within the first 24 hours we've had them. Here are a few pictures of the order I received March 26.

11768_march2009_015.jpg

11768_march2009_017.jpg

11768_march2009_012.jpg

11768_march2009_009.jpg

Sonja

I am going to get a couple of Ameraucana pullets.
smile.png

Cute chicks mylilchixs! What breed are they?

The 2 single chick pictures are of our New Hampshire Red and our golden sex link. We also got a blue cochin, a silver spangled spitzhauben, a black langshan, and 13 buff orp packing peanuts! Last summer I ordered a feather leg assortment and got a blue cochin roo, a white cochin, 2 salmon faverolles, a gold laced cochin, a red cochin, a buff brahma, and a light brahma. They're really nice birds. Our roo is enormous!!

Sonja

Do you have any pictures of the Blue Cochin, White Cochin, and the Buff Brahma(These are some of the ones I am looking to get)? I am also hoping to buy a Blue Cochin Rooster
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom