Ideal hatchery order cut off date?

No its not too late. I made an order yesterday. Some breeds are not available for a while but if your not to picky you can still order.

Thanks! I placed my order yesterday, and they had everything I wanted. Yay I'm excited.
big_smile.png

Thats great. I got my order today. Come when they said and all in good health. Would recommend to anyone. Hope yours turns out as well as mine.

Quote:
Thanks for telling me that, that does help ease my fears. Most people I have talked with said the same thing, only heard one bad review, so I am hopefull that they will arive alive and well. I do expect a loss, just in case it does happen. Only 8 more days until they arive, they hatch on the 24th so should be here by the 26th.
smile.png

the only bad reviews I have read about this company are from people who expected to much from a hatchery, as far as the quality of birds.

Now sometimes chicks do die, but the true test of a hatchery is how they react and treat their customers if something negative happens.

If you do have any problems with your order, please contact them , I think you will be pleasantly surprised and happy with their customer service.

By the way , I dont work for Ideal, and you will the above to be true with many of the better hatcheries.

Back
Top Bottom