Ideal Hatchery Wait list

Alabama ee

Songster
9 Years
Feb 18, 2010
I ordered last May from them and really liked what I received. I started to order again, and they are out of the breeds I wanted.
I asked to be put on a wait list. How long is the normal wait time before an order can be placed? I wated to order:

1 white rock
1 buff rock
1 Barred Rock
1 Welsummer
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte
1 Columbian Wyandotte
2 Speckled Sussex
2 white silkies

Thanks

Wait list can be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. I, too, being put on the waiting list for Spitzhaubens and they will be there when I get them LOL!

Still waiting...Last year I was on the wait list and I heard 2 months before the order went out. I am hoping to hear soon.

I will wait just a little longer...but not much longer. I have thought about ordering from some other hatchery. I rather liked what I received from Ideal, but I would like to have them in the next couple of months.

As of today, I have been waiting for about two months. I think I will wait until Mon., and then if I have not heard anything, I will go with another hatchery.

I suggest that you call them and verify that they still have your name on the list.

When you want a lot of different breeds you have to wait until they have all of them at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom