ideal hatchery

Most hatcheries sell purebreds bar the specific crosses, however, they may or may not match the breed standards and are pet quality. If you want show quality, you'd have to go to a breeder.

I ordered 6 different breeds of chicks from Ideal this past March. They all were what they were intended to be, breed wise (1 roo was to be a girl). They all look like the pics on the internet, however, I am not aware of the specifics as are required if you want to show them. All of my girls and boy are gorgeous tho
big_smile.png
Hope you are as pleased with them as I have been!

I am happy with Ideal, they always keep their word, are courteous, and the birds so far have been healthy. I have received 3 shipments consisting of meat birds and dual purpose birds. I am very happy.

I recieved 2 shipments of birds from Ideal, only because the first shipment was lacking birds I ordered, even though everything I ordered was on the reciept.
When I called, they were very courteous and sent out 25 more chicks in a week to replace everything.

I was very happy with my birds, they all grew up to be exactly what they were supposed to be, and they're good quality too.

I look forward to ordering from them again in the near future.

Ideal has pet qualilty birds that sometimes represent the breed standard and sometimes dont.

They have excellent customer service and all mine have mine very healthly

The chicks that I have received from them in the past met the breed standards reasonably well for hatchery birds. They were all healthy and did very well
smile.png
I got bantam cochins, buff rocks, oegb's, black langshans and a ton more that I can't remember off the top of my head.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom