Ideal Poultry Reviews

I am surprised they didnt tell you what they included in the assortment. I know they say they keep no record of that but when I got my rare breed, the person that packed them included a list of what I got written in pencil on the invoice. You should post pics so people can help identify

Loved this hatchery...bought two white chinese goslings....got 15 or 16 free chicks as packing peanuts! Free meat ill take it!

Last edited:
I got 3 orders from them. 15 Black Sex links, 25 assorted feather legged bantams, and 25 Silkie bantams. Raised all of the birds that I paid for as chicks. Both bantam orders had an extra chick with a bad leg that died. The bantams were bargain assortments which they seem to have every summer. I get their emails every week. They have great bargains all summer on full size, bantams, and sometimes ducks too . Sign up for their emails and you will get notified of call in only specials.

It makes sense why this particular hatchery have “great deals”.
I ordered 110 EE chicks where 30 of them were cross beaks plus 3 roosters they gave me which I didn’t order.
Definitely worst hatchery ,it is good for those that wants to waste money.

It makes sense why this particular hatchery have “great deals”.
I ordered 110 EE chicks where 30 of them were cross beaks plus 3 roosters they gave me which I didn’t order.
Definitely worst hatchery ,it is good for those that wants to waste money.
Sorry to hear that! I’ve done business with them several times and have always done well…every one in awhile I get something weird…one was a mixed breed and also a roo…double whammy! Other than than I found bantams coming all the way just don’t fare well from any hatchery so I don’t do that anymore. I get local or hatch from eBay…had great luck with that. But the larger breeds have all been great!

I
Sorry to hear that! I’ve done business with them several times and have always done well…every one in awhile I get something weird…one was a mixed breed and also a roo…double whammy! Other than than I found bantams coming all the way just don’t fare well from any hatchery so I don’t do that anymore. I get local or hatch from eBay…had great luck with that. But the larger breeds have all been greatpast I have been getting large quantities
Sorry to hear that! I’ve done business with them several times and have always done well…every one in awhile I get something weird…one was a mixed breed and also a roo…double whammy! Other than than I found bantams coming all the way just don’t fare well from any hatchery so I don’t do that anymore. I get local or hatch from eBay…had great luck with that. But the larger breeds have all been great!
In past I have been getting large quantities local but wanted to try ordering thru hatcheries.Lesson well learned.

Back
Top Bottom