Ideal Poultry Spring Bookings

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by idealpoultry, Jan 13, 2010.

1. idealpoultry

idealpoultry Official BYC Community Sponsor

Sep 25, 2007
    Cameron, TX
    Give us a call to book your 2010 poultry.

Now is the time to place your order for this year. Whether you want your chickens now or in May get your booking in now. Many breeds will sell out quickly.

You can visit our website to place your order or give us a call at 254-697-6677 option 2.

You may also print a hard copy of our price list from our website or give us a call to request for us to mail one to you.

We look forward to providing you with quality poultry.

Teri Adcox
    Ideal Poutlry Breeding Farms, Inc
    Cameron, TX

2. CountryPantry

CountryPantry Fat Matt's Poultry Farm

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    I ordered my January Special bantams today. Hoping for some d'uccles, japs and cochins in it. But I will be happy with whatever!!!

3. Mag16

Mag16 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2009
    Graford, Texas
    I'm placing an order Friday (payday)!

4. catdaddy66

catdaddy66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2009
    Lugoff, SC
    I placed an order recently for 5 each of pulletts from Australorp, Barred Rock, RIR, Speckled Sussex and Black Stars. I hope i get a packing peanut or three![​IMG]

5. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    im planning to place an order for a pair of Buff, Toulouse, Emben and Saddleback geese once I can sell the ducks I want to thin out. or possible a trio of buff and saddleback.... [​IMG]

6. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    I think I need some pied Guineas! [​IMG]

7. Got your email that French Guineas are available. Thanks, the ones I got last year are simply adorable and running the property happy little birds.

8. idealpoultry

idealpoultry Official BYC Community Sponsor

Sep 25, 2007
    Cameron, TX
    Just wanted to remind you all that your credit card is not charged until about a week prior to shipment. If you don't want your order till later in the spring, go ahead and book it now so that you get the breeds you are looking for.

Teri
    Ideal Poultry

9. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    my order has been placed for march

10. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Ohhhhhh! Ok that explains my bank account... Soon it will go back down to about $10 after this... hahaaaaaa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by