ideal poultry

I thought they were great! I got mine from them to Washington. Took two days and all arived alive and healthy in march. March is still very cold here but they did fine. It snowed in april. LOL

Got silkies, meat birds, and poults.

I ordered from them and I am very pleased! I ordered bantams and standards and all arrived healthy and peeping. They even sent me an extra silkie as a packing peanut
wink.png

I ordered 17 which were shipped exactly on time June 30th.
It took 2 days from Texas to NE Ohio in some extreme heat. I lost one the second day but had over ordered thinking that I may loose 6 or 7 in transit. The rest were fine and I have more than I intended.

They are all laying at 24 weeks. I specified no roos several times during my order and I got no roos. None of my chickens had any deformities. I had no packing peanuts and apparently didn't need them.

They did call when they were ready to be shipped. They also called early on to tell me that one breed was not going to be available and I chose another. I also was able to add one from the email sale to my order. The earlier you order the better the supply is available (I ordered June 1 but would order earlier).

I am ordering from Ideal again.

I ordered from Ideal and had a good experience. They did ship 5 extra cockerels for warmth but that didn't bother me in the slightest. One of the chicks I had ordered died in transit and Ideal refunded the money immediately. The hens I have from that order just started laying and I am pleased with the results.

They've worked fine for me, but they're only a couple hundred miles down the road. They ship early in the morning and the area sorting office calls me in the early afternoon to come and get them.

I probably am the farthest away from Ideal (Texas to Hawaii) and they got my chicks to me overnight for no extra charge. I paid $12.00 S/H and the actual postage on the box was $11.40. Thirty chicks and not one sick or dead one in the bunch. Plus, they are growing faster than I ever expected. At 6 weeks and December, they are fully feathered and ready to be turned out of the brooder/hover.

Back
Top Bottom