ideal poultry

Quote:
I placed my order with them for their standard pullet egg layers and they arrived within two days all healthy and alive. They were very good to deal with and when I called to ask questions they answered them fully and to my complete satisfaction. I will order from them again when I need more chickens.

I ordered 8 pullets and 1 roo and got 14 healthy chirping babies sent from Ideal/Texas to Michigan in chilly November.

Here they were on the day of arrival:

ideal_peekaboo.jpg

ideal_babies1.jpg

I would order from them again.

IDEAL'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWESOME!They are by far my favorite hatchery, not just because of their selection of breeds and decent prices, but their customer service ppl have always been nice,considerate and gone the extra mile.

Ordered from them earlier this year. They arrived the NEXT day in MA.
All healthy and happy. No extras, might have been because it was already warm out.
I plan on ordering more this spring if all goes well. DH wants a NH red and dd and I want some D Uccles.

I got my last order of chicks from Ideal in Sept, all 14 arrived healthy and lively the day after they shipped out...all the way to Pa. All are still doing great, feathering out to be beautiful birds!

I have an order of another 36 waiting to be placed for Spring chicks! They have great customer service, are prompt on any refunds needed. I recommend them highly!

I recieved two orders from them this year, didn't lose a single chick, they messed up the first order and left out one chick but replaced it and gave me a free turkey poult in my next order!

Again, customer service was lovely, and the sexing was nearly perfect. I only had one Cuckoo Maran chick ordered as a pullet turn out to be a Roo.

I will order from them again.

Sounds like Ideal has 100% Customer Satisfaction with the BYC group. I'm also considering ordering from Ideal for the first time.

I want to order 55 Buckeye chicks from them (50 poults/5 cockerels) and become a novice breeder. Since I'm going to market myself as a breeder of "Critically Endangered Buckeye Chickens," I want to make sure that the chicks I buy are indeed pure Buckeyes.

I've heard that some hatcheries don't always sell pure breeds even though they advertise as such. Any word on this regarding Ideal?

Thanks!

I ordered twice from Ideal this past year. I am 100% satisfied with their customer service. When I had a problem or a question, they responded right away. They only made a mistake on one chick which turned out to be a roo. They refunded me with no questions asked.

I'm placing an order for 41 chicks (maybe more) with SunAngel. I can't wait till they arrive!!

i only get the brown egg layers right now, ive gotten, rir's,br's ba's, nhr's nhw's,bsl, and a few others,,, and so far i have no complaints about the "breeding", but then again, i sell them on the premise that, i tell people where i got them from, what they are, and they've been vaccinated for mereks,, i have gotten 1 chick so far that wasnt what it was suppose to be,, it was definitely NOT a riw,, lol

a thing to remember.... you get an order of,, say 50 chicks,,, thats alot,, but not really,, its probably . 0000000009 % of what ideal ( or any other major hatchery) shipped that DAY,, they have them very few hours to make a enormous amount of "decisions",, so we all know how many mistakes we make
hmm.png
.... well.. except for me
wink.png

so if we think of that when we receive the "mistake" ,, then over-all ,, i think ideal does A-1

edit:ta add ,,, i got the banties today,, but they could be mutts from 12 different dads and i wouldnt know it,,, hahaha
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom