**IDEAL SILKIES ARE HERE** Their story

Quote:
Nice to meet you. Nice to know another chickie / doll lover.
smile.png

Lil'chickfarm : I had just got my 25 chicks from Ideal today too. So I assume we have each others brothers & sisters. But I had 1 arrive dead and I called Ideal and they credited my credit card. Here is a picture of the Silkies I had gotten today.
95473_silkies.jpg
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Oh wow, they do look just like mine. You might want to put some marbles in their water for a few days so that they don't drown in it. They don't know better then to dive in when they are this tiny.
So now we are related, lol

Good idea to put marbles in water,But when I checked on them a minute later one of them was soaked in water so I took that bowl out of there and put a real small water dish in there. Isn't it something that we got our birds on same day and never knew we had ordered from same company? You had said you was gonna sell some, Do you mind if I ask what kind of price your gonna charge?Now I'm baking my big birds a "Flock Block" instead of paying a big price for them at the feed store. Before picture
95473_flock_block.jpg
I just hope they are gonna enjoy it.
hide.gif

I think the ones with spots are partridge. I am new to silkies, but that is the only thing I can figure out. Or maybe splash?

What is the "block" made out of? It looks like brownies, lol.

I put them on craigs list for 5.00 each. I paid the shipping and all for them. It makes a good deal for someone only wanting a couple for pets.
I have had some interested. I am not panicking over selling them. They are fun, but I just don't want this many for a very long time.

The poor ones who want to sleep, can't because some of them seem to be on speed tonight. lol.
Then I had to give them shavings for bedding and they ate alot of it. Now they have full crops that are hard. I hope that does not hurt them.
I notice that you have yours on cage wire. Do they walk good on that?

Yoie, did you just get one silkie, or did it come with others?
I also got three Cochins too and they are the most adorable little stinkers!! They are cuddly too.
When I raised my RIR/EE mixes, they did not like being held from the very beginning.

They are still that way today at almost three months old.
If I hold my Wyandots though, they will stay real cuddly in my arms.
I did not even get those at babies. They are four months old.
So I am hoping that the ones I keep here are just as cuddly as can be to me.

Back
Top Bottom