Ideal vaccine and other ?'s

I just received my order of 8 chicks from ideal. I'm in Arkansas so the temperatures here are close to yours. Ideal included 11 male chicks to keep my purchased flock warm. One of the larger male 'warmer' chicks dies enroute, but all of the purchased chicks arrived safe and sound. I did not have my chicks vaccinated since it's such a small flock
welcome-byc.gif

I odered from Ideal in june and august of last year...June's order they sent 20 chicks though i only ordered 19 but the extra was a breed i had ordered. august i bought 10 chicks and they sent 10 extras with them.

both orders were not vaccinated and all are 100% helathy and have no problems.

and i have a third order of duckling due to ship out the 19th and though its warming up here and suppose to stay warm for a bit i know Ideal will send extras in order to keep my ducklings warm

You might also be able to get the standard assortment of chicks at your local TSC or hardware/feed store. Some stores have a special order option. Personally, I'd not vaccinate, but that's just my preference. A lot of people are very pro vaccination, and a lot of people are very con vaccination, and all have valid reasons. Neither camp is wrong. Is it possible for you to share an order with anyone? Can you go to your state thread and see if there is any interest?

Back
Top Bottom