ideas for extra income no budget?**UPDATE PAGE 8!!!**

Those are some things I had not thought of. The bus driving sounds interesting. I just cannot do childcare again I just don't have it in me. I am carrying 16 college hours some online but it is hard enough with my own. And when I would come home and not want to be with my own after doing childcare that was my wake up call. I haven't heard of the se;f sufficient living seminars hmmm that is a new one. The chickens we are doing but I can't take that money because the chickens are for the kids. We all help all enjoy but they work very very hard to earn their egg money and care for the birds so that is their money after they buy feed, hay, meds, etc. for their extras that they want....I wouldn't take that from them they learn a lot and love it. I thought about adding raising geese or turkeys but oh my goodness to buy your first birds is way more than I could even think about spending right now and I know nothing about them. We do have guineas and people want them around here BUT every time I let them out the hawks have radar and nab one so we went from 25 keets to now 22 almost laying age guineas with only two being male. whew it just seems to never end with the walls know what I mean? I am looking at trying to sell some of my quilts and make some more on CL or Ebay maybe. We do have an incubator full of eggs not sure what we will get candled and only 6 were not developing so we added some more and are leaving it alone. Ok well anyone else please add your thoughts this could help some other people as well it seems we are not the only ones struggling right now. Thank you to those who have posted some really good ideas.

oh the mystery shopping how did you get into that? There are all kinds of work at home things on the internet but they always turn out to be scams or you have to buy things ..... I have looked ALL over the internet trying to find a good work at home idea ...... nothing fruitfull has come up yet.

Quote:
Well said!!!!!!!!! I totally agree.
thumbsup.gif

I know the lord will provide but I also believe we have to help ourselves. It is wonderful you were able to do that with the daycare and congratulations to you and your family. I just know my heart would not be in it and I could not do it like that...it would not be fair to the kids. Wonderful idea!!!

We sell our eggs, but it isn't much. I work in transit and many of our bus drivers have short lunches and they don't make much. I often taken left over meats, add bbq sauce and toss it in a roll. The sandwich, potato salad and 2 cookies I sell for $5. Gets rid of the leftover and brings in money. Not a ton, but it keeps gas in the cars and feed in the coops.

Quote:
There's alot more involved than that. first, you need more than 5 acres. They do wind studies of areas, and where they determine the winds to be strong and constant enough, they start soliciting farmer (ranchers if this is in texas;) )
There's alot more involved than that, but there's some of what's involved.

Quote:
There's alot more involved than that. first, you need more than 5 acres. They do wind studies of areas, and where they determine the winds to be strong and constant enough, they start soliciting farmer (ranchers if this is in texas;) )
There's alot more involved than that, but there's some of what's involved.

hey i'm just spitballin here. you know, throwing ideas around.

Back
Top Bottom