Ideas? Rouen or what?

duckydidi62

Chirping
Nov 16, 2022
I have a duck that now is full grown and was thought to be a Rouen. He has Black to very dark brown head, white collar but has black not blue stripe like Rouen. Any idea what kind of duck I have? As you can see, the regular Rouen has green head. He's getting large like a Rouen also

Attachments

• 20221201_112917.jpg
    20221201_112917.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 15
He looks small enough to be a Mallard, he might look different because he might be starting to molt into his winter feathers. :) Where did you get him from? Can he fly? How much does he weigh?

Well I have 3 Rouens all right coloring, and the black is what is throwing me. Not sure how much he weighs. I have 7 ducks, 3 runners, 3 very Rouen rouens. It's Poppy who is the (black sheep if the flock) literally🤣 I got him at Rural King in the assorted bin. He is really too hig to be mallard.

Well I have 3 Rouens all right coloring, and the black is what is throwing me. Not sure how much he weighs. I have 7 ducks, 3 runners, 3 very Rouen rouens. It's Poppy who is the (black sheep if the flock) literally🤣 I got him at Rural King in the assorted bin. He is really too hig to be mallard.
He's probably just a Rouen then :)

Back
Top Bottom