Identification help!

Bodine

Hatching
May 20, 2015
This is only my second post on BYC. The first was my introduction and my second is what do I have?!!! I am completely new to raising chickens. Can anyone help me identify these little guys? Pictures aren't the greatest. Second one has puffy checks. The 3rd one is black with brown tips No green tint, but has white spot on chest and tummy. I really hope none are roosters!

Don't let the background pic of the pen scare you. They are kept in a large, plastic container with a heat lamp(if temp requires it) most of the time. The kennel is wrapped with netting to keep them from getting out and there is a cover on top. Just giving them a little time outside of the box.

This is only my second post on BYC. The first was my introduction and my second is what do I have?!!! I am completely new to raising chickens. Can anyone help me identify these little guys? Pictures aren't the greatest. Second one has puffy checks. The 3rd one is black with brown tips No green tint, but has white spot on chest and tummy. I really hope none are roosters!
Production Red

Easter Egger

Black Australorp in front, probably.

Not sure.

Don't let the background pic of the pen scare you. They are kept in a large, plastic container with a heat lamp(if temp requires it) most of the time. The kennel is wrapped with netting to keep them from getting out and there is a cover on top. Just giving them a little time outside of the box.

Back
Top Bottom