Help in identification will be Super appreciated.

Aaaah!!! That would kind'a make sense. Snowy is a brave heart blessed one, she's has come out alive from a fox's mouth and survived a rather brutal mating from an Aseel rooster.
Thank you C_T_C

Awe poor thing, she's gone through a lot.

You have aseel too? My only aseel boy can only comfortably mate with my brahma hens, all attempts to mate with a normal sized female ended with a huge wound on her side

Awe poor thing, she's gone through a lot.

You have aseel too? My only aseel boy can only comfortably mate with my brahma hens, all attempts to mate with a normal sized female ended with a huge wound on her side
It was an Aseel, as they are called in Pakistan. This one had a large comb and was called Kolachi. Kolachi is an old name for the port city of Karachi, in Pakistan. The eggs came from there in a suitcase, and hatched two beauties. The firstborn, Summer, a girl born on the summer solstice, followed by Kolachi early morning of 22 june.
Both ended up being slaughtered. Summer developed a limp and it got the a point where she wasn't eating well and limping more than ever - no apparent/visible reason. Kolachi was zinging with testosterone to the point that all hens were frightened and one afternoon I saw Snowy bleeding away from the back of her head. My space is good for one roo, and for the diverse breeds of my flock, he was just not suitable. Lesson learnt! I will do my research before hatching breeds that may not be compatible.
They were both dearly loved, and eventually, I had to let them go.

Attachments

• ALI_8456.jpg
    ALI_8456.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ALI_8443.jpg
    ALI_8443.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 2
  • ALI_9131.jpg
    ALI_9131.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20231129_090053.jpg
    20231129_090053.jpg