identify ..plz.

I have mutt / mixed swedish that look exactly like this as well. I dont know what magpies look like but if it is a pure breed it is not a swedish - could be mutt / mixed though?

I hope OP doesn't mind if I post my duckies on this thread. I got two today and am dying to know what they are! I got them at the feed store and they were also hatchery choice...

Thank you OP! The one with the eye stripes stands basically upright all the time. The darker headed one doesn't so much.... They came from ideal and that one looks like welsh harlequin duckling photos I've seen... The only duck ideal has that looks like that are snowy mallards, I'm thinking I got a fawn and white runner and a snowy mallard, maybe.of course I won't know for sure until they feather out!

She does stand forward when she's not overly excited. And I thought welsh harlequin too but ideal doesn't do those... They look very similar to snowy mallards tho so I'm sure I've got one gorgeous duck for drake!

Maybe the one in front (in the second pic) is snowy mallard? If they came from Ideal, then that's the best guess I've got.

Back
Top Bottom