identify ..plz.

The tie-breaker for me between Swedish and runner would be stance. Are they crouching in your hand more than they usually stand? Because that stance looks more Swedish to me.

They are such cutie pies!!

They look like blue sweds and the black one looks like a runner this is my runners 4 wks ago take note to the black one in this pic she's 2 wks old
this is my blue swed she's 3 wks
she's in the back the front 2 are 3 wk old runners all from metzers

Your fully black ducks are Indian Runners. They will grow the same size of your White Pekins but will not get as fat. I raised the exact ones last year and they were a real joy. :)

Last edited:
I still think your dark ducks are cayugas, not sure about the yellow because of the dusky/striped face. However, they have a runner-shaped head.

Last edited:

Could she be a fawn runner by any chance..i mean her feathers r starting to look more and more silver.. and dwn her back its like a silver splots all dwn her back..ill take a pic and show ya tomorrow in natural light

and my boys there feathers are pre blk and when the light hits them there is like this dark green strips. could they b cayguas then..i hope so

and i got 2 girls like this one..but the other ones feathers are lighter brwn then hers.. fawn runners?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom