Identifying Gender by a Key on a String

great way to harm the birds - I can't believe people still fall for this stuff. The feed store lady needs to be reassigned - maybe she could read tarot cards instead.

The lady at the feed store swore by it, lol.

Of course she did.
Everyone knows the people who work at feed stores, by association, are poultry experts. I bet most are avian veterinarians too.
gig.gif

Of course she did.
Everyone knows the people who work at feed stores, by association, are poultry experts. I bet most are avian veterinarians too.  :gig

You mean like the one who sold us "geese" that were clearly ducks, and taught me all about how incompetent I was to not be able to read a sign, then told me how my "geese" needed medicated chick starter.... Oddly, I haven't seen her since this spring. :( bummer

Of course she did.
Everyone knows the people who work at feed stores, by association, are poultry experts. I bet most are avian veterinarians too.
gig.gif
lau.gif
Good one. Actually I know the owner and she can vent sex them so, I'm sure they have already been sexed by her to start. I do plan on asking her about the key thing next time I see her though.

Back
Top Bottom