IDK what to do w/o my chickens

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by AliciaC, Mar 1, 2012.

1. AliciaC

AliciaC Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2011
    IA
    Well, after an exhausting amount of effort I have decided to leave my husband. Very unfortunately that means leaving the farm and my beautiful chickens. Last week I placed them in a wonderful new home with a new owner who is alot like me. I have no doubt they are just as pampered, spoiled and admired there as they were here. Many times over the last year I thought I was ready to leave but positively couldn't because of my Chicken Love. I miss them so much, my entire day is different now and everything reminds me of them. I miss their sounds and all the sweet, silly, peaceful things they did throughout the day. I just wanted to get this off my chest and share a couple pics of my fabulous chickens :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. evenstargirl

evenstargirl Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Illinois
    Oh, I am so sorry. Looks like they had wonderful lives with you. So glad you found somebody who will treasure them, too.

3. GardenGal

GardenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    I'm so sorry you've had to give up your home and your chickens. I'm glad your chickens have it made, and hope you'll be in a position to have chickens again who will be just as spoiled. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by