If it's a vitamin deficiency, when should you see improvements?

phelpcd1

Songster
7 Years
Mar 5, 2012
My buff orpington that I posted about a couple of weeks ago with the crooked neck.........I have been giving her 200 IU of vitamin E oil out of the capsules daily since then. At what point would you see improvement if that was the cause? She is still not as active as she was and seems to lay down alot - altho that is probably because her head is so pushed to one side it looks like she's laying her head on a pillow. Her eyes do close tho like she's sleeping. She does eat, drink and roam the yard with the others, altho she is clearly not eating as much as them or growing big like the others........she's just not her old "self" and I haven't really seen improvement, but also no worsening really either. Starting to wonder if she had an injury and will just be crook neck forever.

My buff orpington that I posted about a couple of weeks ago with the crooked neck.........I have been giving her 200 IU of vitamin E oil out of the capsules daily since then. At what point would you see improvement if that was the cause? She is still not as active as she was and seems to lay down alot - altho that is probably because her head is so pushed to one side it looks like she's laying her head on a pillow. Her eyes do close tho like she's sleeping. She does eat, drink and roam the yard with the others, altho she is clearly not eating as much as them or growing big like the others........she's just not her old "self" and I haven't really seen improvement, but also no worsening really either. Starting to wonder if she had an injury and will just be crook neck forever.

Please Help!! Did you ever find out what was wrong with her? Did she get better?? My Buff orpington has the exact same issue and looks exactly like the picture of yours. I can't find anything on the internet to determine what is going on with her 😔

Back
Top Bottom