correct? I was hoping to get a white layer today at TSC; they get theirs from Mt Healthy in OH. I have 9 day old chicks today already... however; should I just wait longer??? I only have this brooder that I have in the house... its not warm enough YET to put them in the large-large brooder in the garage, even with a heat lamp and portable heater the days are only getting up to 48ish..occasionally a 50.. nights are back down to 30's..frost yesterday when I took kids to school it was 32.. it'll be several more weeks until the days are in upper 50's and nights are in 40's or so..hoping! So, should I wait until these others are out in the garage brooder; then bring in more? but then I have chicks and like 4 wks olds..to introduce right? whats your opinion?