If you could adopt one of these chickens...

OMG THAT CHICKEN LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A HORROR MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely 6
1. Everyone's going to go for 6. (Though I do think it's a gorgeous chook) 2. Sounds weird (and probably creepy) but I'd also wonder what a featherless chook would feel like to touch.

1. Everyone's going to go for 6. (Though I do think it's a gorgeous chook) 2. Sounds weird (and probably creepy) but I'd also wonder what a featherless chook would feel like to touch.
Warm, smooth and soft.

He can leave bruises w/ his wing flaps!

Last edited:

I have never touched a naked chicken but I have touched hairless dogs and cats. I don't mean to offend anyone but I find them NASTY to the touch. I wouldn't own one but they do sell for good money, I mean the dogs and cats do. The chickens might but it might take them a while to get there.

I'd be afraid of naked chickens getting hurt without their feathers to protect them and sunburned, yeah, they would get sunburned out here.

I have never touched a naked chicken but I have touched hairless dogs and cats. I don't mean to offend anyone but I find them NASTY to the touch. I wouldn't own one but they do sell for good money, I mean the dogs and cats do. The chickens might but it might take them a while to get there.

I'd be afraid of naked chickens getting hurt without their feathers to protect them and sunburned, yeah, they would get sunburned out here.

He has not gotten sunburned or injured here in Oklahoma

Warm, smooth and soft.

He can leave bruises w/ his wing flaps!
Thought they'd feel a bit more rough than smooth (save for the scaly legs) - I notice that that chicken and another breed are listed as turkens. I also saw around the web a genetically engineered chicken that had no feathers (to save plucking it when it's time for it to be slaughtered) - is this the same breed?

Thought they'd feel a bit more rough than smooth (save for the scaly legs) - I notice that that chicken and another breed are listed as turkens. I also saw around the web a genetically engineered chicken that had no feathers (to save plucking it when it's time for it to be slaughtered) - is this the same breed?

This chicken Rudy, is genetically a NN both his parents were NN. Rudy also has a double hit of the Sc gene, making him featherless. If he were ANY other breed of chicken and had a double Sc gene he would be just as naked. The Sc gene is completely natural it is not engineered at all

Back
Top Bottom