If you could buy any new cell phone...

I am writing this from my Droid as we speak I think its a great phone and verizon has very good service everywhere I go.

I too like my droid. had a blackberry before and HATED it - it locked up all the time and I had to push five buttons to make a call. The only thing I don't like about the droid is that I pocket dial people a lot.

the BackFlip
droolin.gif

I have a Cricket Txt M8 phone now. It's only $35.00 a month, and there is no contract. It's alot cheaper than what I was paying to Sprint for over 5 years. I used to work for Cricket's tech support, so I am pretty familliar with the company, and my phone is pretty cool too.

One that works.... I got the cheapest phone Verizon offered..someLG one at 80$
roll.png
and i broke the screen so its useless now
big_smile.png

LG zenon is mine. I love it. Great touch sceen, I have AT&T a lot of my friends have it and they love it and my parents love it and are both probably going to get it. Also my teenage brother has it. So whether your a teen or adult you should like it. Nice fairly large screen and the qwerty keyboard isn't all smashed together but I do accidentally press the key right next to where I mean to sometimes. I think it's like that on most phones. I have internet and when I watch videos it is a clear video and I have compared it to other phones and it seems to be great. If you like me and you drop stuff a lot then idk if you would want this phone. I have broken it so I had to go get it replaced and I would invest in phone insurance I believe as long as there's no water damage then you can go get it fixed, that is what I did. Best of luck finding a phone.
smile.png

Hubby and I are with Verizon, we get a good deal because he gets a HUGE discount 'cause of the company he works for. Not to mention that Verizon's coverage is solid, I like it.

I recently upgraded via the 'New Every 2' program and got a Samsung Alias 2, which I LOVE. It's internet capable, 3g, full keyboard +, camera, video camera, the works. Not that I *use* the works, but it's nice to know I've got it in case of an emergency.

It also has GPS on it so when we take road trips, that comes in handy. You can turn on and turn off that service whenever you want.

And, I also like that it's a nice big cell phone, that way I won't lose it as easily
smile.png

It's sturdy, non-fragile (as cell phones go, that is!), and a nice dark grey/silver color.

Whitewater

I have a LG Cosmos, and it's awesome! The keyboard is nice and customization is easy.

Back
Top Bottom