If you could have ANY kind of livestock....

peafowl.. swans... jersey cows(love their sweet faces) long horns and brahmas(also love their faces)... llamas/alpacas

forgot gypsy vanner and clydesdale horses(will never have) but i can dream

Last edited:
Mmm If space and money was not an issue...
I would love some Milking Shorthorn cattle.
I would like to raise Caspian horses for the kids. I have also always had a soft spot for Lipizzans. And the American Cream draft horse.
Then I would like to top that off with several different breeds of Chickens, ducks and geese. I have never narrowed them down.

More Alpacas, miniature mules, chickens of every type, miniature goats, gypsy vanner horses, peacocks out the wazoo and ducks. Oh, geese, and I would have more dogs. Cats are ok but only outside after Pierre bites the dust. I think I would like some sheep too, they are so sweet. I just love them all. Should have been rich, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote:
LOL, Most people are too large aka heavy to ride reindeer! Much better to hook them up to a sleigh of some sort. If you look on MySpace or Facebook, can't remember which, you'll find Velvet Eyes but I don't think Mr Moses has his own page, our two resident "city-fied" reindeer while the rest roam as nature intended;)

I'm 5'2" and slender. Besides, I'm a descendant of the Mongols that rode into Krakow, Poland. Dad's side of the family is short, dark and bow-legged. My ancestors rode reindeer!

DH would have to drive them.

Horses, horses, and more horses.. Pastures of mares with babies .. weanlings and yearlings .. a barn full of manly stallions .. *sigh*

.. and chickens ..

.. cattle .. a Brahma bull and a pasture full of black angus cows ...

you've got me dreaming now...

I forgot to say Emus (or are they poultry?) and Jersey cattle.
Yep, too expensive but it certainly is okay to dream!
smile.png

If I didnt have to worry about money...... lol

- Zebus
- Swans! They are beautiful!
- Peafowl
- OF COURSE chickens
- Angus
- Bunch of quail

I'd like some Nigerian Dwarf Goats once I got my chickens started buuut probably not gunna happen.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom