If you could meet one BYC member in person, who would it be?

They should just hang those child at play signs up if they’re so concerned. Would solve the whole issue and make more of a point anyway. If I saw a cone I would just assume there was a pot hole or something not that there were kids. They could also buy those speed bumps things from Amazon.

They could also buy those speed bumps things from Amazon.
I would 100% without hesitation burn those speed bump things. It's bad enough when the city installs them, let alone if some self-righteous suzy homemaker took it upon themselves to do it. Cones and signs? no poblem! Screw speed bumps.

...no, I don't drive a car with an aggressive lowered stance and 2" of ground clearance. Why do you ask?

I would 100% without hesitation burn those speed bump things. It's bad enough when the city installs them, let alone if some self-righteous suzy homemaker took it upon themselves to do it. Cones and signs? no poblem! Screw speed bumps.

...no, I don't drive a car with an aggressive lowered stance and 2" of ground clearance. Why do you ask?
Didn’t think of that :oops: lots of signs then!!! Lol

Didn’t think of that :oops: lots of signs then!!! Lol
Eh, pet peeve. They have them all over our neighborhood in the stupidest places. Not on the stretches of road that are long and straight wiere the HS kids rip through the residential neighborhood at 55mph. Instead, they're at tight corners where you're already having to slow down to 15 or 20 mph to keep it out of the neighbor's yard anyway. Poor planning And our weather means we have nice flat and well maintained pavement. If I lived other places with my car as low as it is, it'd be a trailer queen unless I raised it back up to have more ground clearance.

Eh, pet peeve. They have them all over our neighborhood in the stupidest places. Not on the stretches of road that are long and straight wiere the HS kids rip through the residential neighborhood at 55mph. Instead, they're at tight corners where you're already having to slow down to 15 or 20 mph to keep it out of the neighbor's yard anyway. Poor planning And our weather means we have nice flat and well maintained pavement. If I lived other places with my car as low as it is, it'd be a trailer queen unless I raised it back up to have more ground clearance.
Damn that sucks, sorry ❤️

Back
Top Bottom