If you died and came back as a chicken

Alleyoops25

Songster
12 Years
May 14, 2007
Colorado
A lot of you may have noticed that my 9 year old duaghter shares the love of poultry with me and she is some times more involved in our chickens than I am. tonight we were putting the chickens to bed in their new winter cold resistant coop and she asked me..." If you died and God made you come back as a chicken what kind would you be?"
I honestly had to think about that one for a while.

My answer: I would want to come back as a Black tailed Japanese Bantam. I would be to small to have for a meal and I would be pretty to look at. (its her favorite banty) I most of all wanted to come back as her chicken though....I have a nine year old hen because she wont let me or anyone even think of chopping a head off one.

Kids have the most creative questions, and I decided to ask you all the same Question. If you died and God made you come back as a chicken. What kind would you would or want to be? Why? I am very curious to see what you all have to say.

big_smile.png
kids are so awesome , how they challenge us aren't they....... I would have to admit , I would come back as a big bad rooster.........a KIND big bad rooster
wink.png

I would come back as Potpie because she's gorgeous, entertaining, friendly, and frankly... I sneek her little treats because she's my favorite!
cool.png
Shhh... Don't tell the others!

Chickens001-1.jpg

I'd LIKE to be a mille fleur d'Uccle.
Beautiful, and not used alot for eggs or eating. XD
Man I wish I was one of MY chickens. They are so spoiled, that if I come in their coop they rush to see what I've brought them, and if I didn't bring them anything, they chortle at me very very angrily and stomp away (except for my super sweet youngin's)

Too chancy to come back as a chicken. I want to come back as one of my cats...all the food I can eat, attention when I want it, sleeping in the sun and playing with my buddies. I think you would have to be extraordinarly good in this life to come back as a pampered pet. Due to former jobs involving lab animals, I suspect that I'll return as a mouse in clean room somewhere.
lol.png

karen

Definitely a bantam because they're less likely to become
supper
Probably BTW japanese because they are one of my favorites, so regal and stately in appearance!

100_0179.jpg

Back
Top Bottom