If you died and came back as a chicken

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Alleyoops25, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    A lot of you may have noticed that my 9 year old duaghter shares the love of poultry with me and she is some times more involved in our chickens than I am. tonight we were putting the chickens to bed in their new winter cold resistant coop and she asked me..." If you died and God made you come back as a chicken what kind would you be?"
    I honestly had to think about that one for a while.

My answer: I would want to come back as a Black tailed Japanese Bantam. I would be to small to have for a meal and I would be pretty to look at. (its her favorite banty) I most of all wanted to come back as her chicken though....I have a nine year old hen because she wont let me or anyone even think of chopping a head off one.

Kids have the most creative questions, and I decided to ask you all the same Question. If you died and God made you come back as a chicken. What kind would you would or want to be? Why? I am very curious to see what you all have to say.

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] kids are so awesome , how they challenge us aren't they....... I would have to admit , I would come back as a big bad rooster.........a KIND big bad rooster [​IMG]

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I would come back as Potpie because she's gorgeous, entertaining, friendly, and frankly... I sneek her little treats because she's my favorite! [​IMG] Shhh... Don't tell the others!

[​IMG]

4. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    blue laced red wyandotte bantam rooster

5. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Probably come back as an EE Rooster....big and handsome!

Yeah! I wish!

~c:->

6. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I'd LIKE to be a mille fleur d'Uccle.
    Beautiful, and not used alot for eggs or eating. XD
    Man I wish I was one of MY chickens. They are so spoiled, that if I come in their coop they rush to see what I've brought them, and if I didn't bring them anything, they chortle at me very very angrily and stomp away (except for my super sweet youngin's)

7. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Too chancy to come back as a chicken. I want to come back as one of my cats...all the food I can eat, attention when I want it, sleeping in the sun and playing with my buddies. I think you would have to be extraordinarly good in this life to come back as a pampered pet. Due to former jobs involving lab animals, I suspect that I'll return as a mouse in clean room somewhere.[​IMG]

karen

8. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

If I had to come back as a chicken, id like to come back as one of my spoilt silkies!!!

9. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Definitely a bantam because they're less likely to become
    supper
    Probably BTW japanese because they are one of my favorites, so regal and stately in appearance!

[​IMG]

10. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    [​IMG] Karen you cant come back as a cat!!! We said GOd would send you back as a chicken. So what kind are you gonna be?[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by