If you died and came back as a chicken

I'd be a mean buff orpington but with my luck I'd end up being a Cornish cross or a factory hen or something!!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Silky pullet. Pet bird, cute and nobody wants to eat anything with skin that color. And as a pullet I'll be less likely to be culled. Again, considering my previous lab experience I think battery hen or commercial meat bird would be more likely.
smile.png

I would'nt care what kind I was. I think I would want to be a Rooster though, so I never had to lay eggs LOL. I would just want to make sure I ended up living with one of the good people on BYC so I could get spoiled everyday
smile.png

I'd come back as a big fat momma hen. A red one. I would be real broody and have lots of baby chicks running around me. I'd belong to deb. LOL So that I could live a long time and have chicken (health insurance). Not to mention new friends in and out and be spoiled rotten. I would def. Be a lap chicken I would love all the attention and pats.
yippiechickie.gif

I'd come back as an Ameracauna. Our Ms P is so adventurous, but friendly also. Wings enough to fly, small compact body that doesn't remind anyone of dinner, dainty little comb. Also she lays eggs people LOVE to find!!

She's my favorite; Could you tell?

Ms_P_6-26-7_edited.jpg

Last edited:
I would come back as a mille fleur-cause they are very funny and beautiful. Also because they can fly-I would act all nice and everything and when someone came just close enough I would fly off into the rafters of the barn and cluck my head off in laughter!!!!!

I would come back as a sassy quacky runner duck. I would of course be the perfect duck, never getting the whole place wet with my slobbing in my water dish and never messing on the floor, but always in a litter box.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom